"A Savings Account is one of the primary services offered by the retail banks. In addition to saving money and helping you maintain a healthy liquidity a Savings Account also enables you to perform various other financial activities like paying bills, making online purchases and investing in equity. A minimum deposit in your Savings Account in your account helps you earn good interest.
The salient features of the regular saving account are as under:
1. A Savings Account can be opened by Individuals / Minors / HUFs.
2. Minimum balance required to be maintained in Saving Account is Rs. 1000/- with cheque book facility and Rs. 1500/- for free QR code facility.
3. Mobile banking, internet banking, BBPS, Debit Card, IMPS, RTGS, NEFT and Locker facility can be availed."
"Strengthen and grow your business with Citizens Co-Operative Bank's current account. Making the right decisions is imperative to ensure your business grows. Citizens Co-Operative Bank offers one of the best current account for business. Thus, a step towards growth for your business.
The salient features of the regular current account are as under:
1. Current Accounts can be opened by individuals, sole proprietorship concerns, partnership firms, private / public limited companies, associations, clubs, societies, trusts, Joint Hindu Families, or other institutions, upon being introduced in a manner satisfactory to the Bank.
2. Minimum balance required to be maintained in Current Account is Rs. 3000/- for normal and Rs. 5000/- for account in which QR code facility is availed.
3. Collection of outstation cheques.
4. Demand drafts payable at more than 300 cities.
5. Mobile banking, internet banking, BBPS, Debit Card, IMPS, RTGS, NEFT and Locker facility can be availed.
6.QR Code and POS machine facility available "
Fixed Deposit has been a popular investment option across generations, and for a good reason. If you are looking for a safe investment, a Fixed Deposit is an excellent option. At our Bank, you can open a Fixed Deposit with amounts as low as ₹1,000. Invest a sum of your choice and pick from a range of tenures suitable to you.
"A Recurring Deposit, commonly known as RD, is a unique term-deposit that is offered by Indian Banks. It is an investment tool which allows people to make regular deposits and earn decent returns on the investment. Due to the regular deposit factor and an interest component, it often provides flexibility and ease of investments to users/individuals.
However, it is essential to know that RDs are different from Fixed Deposits/FDs . RDs are flexible in most aspects. An RD account holder can choose to invest a fixed amount each month while earning decent interest on the amount. RDs are an ideal saving-cum-investment instrument."